"Our team was attracted to the simplicity of the IHUBApp and how it put the power of communicating online back into our hands," explains Tom O'Brien. "The flexibility of the tool has allowed us to use it as our website, our app, and our internal employee portal. It's an affordable solution that has impressed our entire staff and provided us with a sophisticated way to engage our visitors."
App Pairing: What can we do for your winery?
The unique terroir of your vineyard influences every aspect of your wines. While other vineyards may be in your same viticultural area, what makes your wines successful (besides a great growing season) is the team that you have assembled. If you are like many wineries you likely are participating in multiple tourist programs and have ensured that your winery is a part of the routes and promotions that are happening. You may have your own website and having an app is something you are exploring.
VISITOR ENGAGEMENT: Promote, communicate, and engage with your winery visitors.
- Event Sales: Promote your events, sell tickets and have guests register for tours.
- Private Wine Club: Easily create a private members-only section for your wine club members.
- Wine Promotion: Create channels that allows visitors to sort by vintage, grape variety, season, or product.
- Visitor Uploads: Have your visitors upload images of their experience directly through your app.
- Wine Taster's Choice: Run a poll to have your tasters vote on their favorite experience or wine while they visit.
- Staff Engagement: Create private channels for corporate communications, internal updates, and specific departments.
- Product Reviews: Create a channel to capture all the reviews of your product into one central place.
- Tools Centralization: Whether it is your cloud-based Wine Management System, a reservations system, or your online accounting software - the IHUBApp allows you to bring all your tools into one spot for ease of launch and use.
- ...and more!
EMPLOYEE PORTAL: Organize your entire team!
- Corporate Communications: Create channels for the CEO, Departments, or Everyone in your company that allows them to easily sort and find messaging that is pertinent to them.
- Training: You can create specific training channels for specific locations of your company (departments, geography or product) to ensure that all your staff are up to speed.
- Manage Meetings: Create a channel for standing meetings, post agendas, receive questions, and collect minutes.
- Knowledge Base: Create a product channel for your wines where frequently asked questions are captured with answers for future reference.
- Promote Product: Create private VIP channels for each of your suppliers and vendors to promote and communicate your latest product news.
- Product Catalogue: Create channels by product lines to create an online catalogue.
- In-Field Use: Have your suppliers, vendors, and clients upload their own images and stories of your wines being enjoyed.
- Sales Offers: Instantly notify various channels about important promotions and product details.
The IHUBApp is truly YOUR HUB.